The Barossa Valley is best known globally for its high-quality Shiraz. However, there are many other great examples of interesting varieties produced in the Barossa Valley that can expand your wine tasting repertoire for wines of the world.
This mixed case of six wines includes three white wines and three red wines:
- Gibson Wines - Discovery Road 2019 Nero d'Avola (Italian variety)
- Soul Growers - 2018 "Equilibrium" GSM (Rhone blend)
- Purple Hands - after Five Wine Co. 2015 Montepulciano (Italian variety)
- Purple Hands - Colours of the South 2020 Pinot Blanc (German/French variety)
- Gibson Wines - Discovery Road 2019 Fiano (Italian variety)
- Rolf Binder - 2020 Eden Valley Riesling (German variety)